Tuesday, September 21, 2010

April & Tim

April & Tim tied the knot on Saturday, September 18th at St. Michael the Archangel church in Cary.

Did you know that there are two reception halls at the church? I didn't and yep....I had my assistant, Gary, setting up my lights at the wrong reception prior to the event. I wasn't the only one. There were several people who came to April and Tim's reception who thought they were going to the other couples wedding. Fortunately everything turned out just fine and their wedding and reception went off without a hitch.

April and Tim are truly a fun loving couple as I'm sure the photos will show. I really enjoyed their wedding and I hope you enjoy the photos!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The boys checking the football scores

Photobucket

Touchdown!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Girls will be girls

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: