Monday, November 8, 2010

Courtney & Paul

Yesterday turned out to be a beautiful day and I had the opportunity to photograph a beautiful couple! Courtney & Paul chose to have me shoot their engagement session at Yates Mill Pond. If you've never been there, I urge you to visit sometime---it's a beautiful old mill located just off of Lake Wheeler Road south of Raleigh. But be careful if you visit...you might step on a photographer as you wander the grounds. (There had to have been 9 or 10 of us out there.)

Courtney is an NC State gal and Paul is a Carolina boy, but they showed that love transcends all boundaries!

I hope you enjoy the photos as much as I enjoyed shooting them.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: